!زندگی زیباسط

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Don't leave me alone! :: جمعه، 30 دى 1384، ساعت 17:57

There is the devil always lurking behind, ready for my soul and he knows well when to ambush. Just when I am happy because I think I am closer than ever to you. It has always been the same way…. I just don’t understand while you are always there, closer than the vein of my neck, as you yourself said, why the hell he is always the one who win. I wish you would know how damnable it is. I wish I knew why you don’t just stop him for a while. I have learned to call it all an appraisal. I have also learned to even thank you for these damn hard moments and I do.


Yes… I know I’m just nagging again and disappointing you more. Some times I wonder which one of us is the pain in the neck, me or him! But I hope you will never forsake me, I hope you won’t leave me alone. We both know I can never survive on my own. You bet!



Wish you luck in the gamble you took on my soul! And Love,


Aymraaikshranh


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home