!زندگی زیباسط

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Just some cock and bull stories!

too many thoughts that I just can't select one of them to write tonight. write about why we people foolishly get married seeking love, an immortal love! or just getting married to be married! or any other god damn purposes and hopes.. or why am i so selfish always nagging before God about myself, about what i don't have, about what I expect from others and never care how the saint women who gave me life suffers not being close to me. I'm so busy with myself that I just don't see her... . or I'd better write about tomorrow. Tomorrow is another day and it is another chance too for all of us to think better, to have better speeches and t o do better things, in one sentence to be better. I hardly can concetrate on what I’m writing so excuse me for lots of misspellings and lack of consistency among sentences. and about marriage I didn't mean to criticize the marriage itself! but the purpose of it and what we look for in it! fo no good reason you know, I think it would be better to be no marriage! I just feel I don't want to write any more not tonight!
wish you normal happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home